3.5 Stars today. I had my fitness class tonight. She did step aerobics (which I hate) & a fun thing where she had us to funny movements. Like walking with toes turned in, goose step march, skipping, crab walks. The class has been really great.
I'm baaack! Wow, it's been a month since I have blogged. I was wondering if you would nag me but you didn't. PLEASE feel free to help get me back on board. ALthough my life was hectic, I need to stay focused because life always gets in the way!
I'm baaack! Wow, it's been a month since I have blogged. I was wondering if you would nag me but you didn't. PLEASE feel free to help get me back on board. ALthough my life was hectic, I need to stay focused because life always gets in the way!
ReplyDeleteYour exercise class sounds like a lot of fun. How often does it meet? How long will it last? You are doing well. COngrats!
ReplyDelete