My weight today is 200.6 (this is what I get for staying away from the scale so long). My goal is to lose 30# my Aug. 11th. This is the day that Mike & I are leaving for a trip to LV to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We are staying at Mandalay Bay specifically to play at the pool.
So I am off on my journey once again.

Dear Norie, I feel your pain! I wish you luck and let you know that I am in the same boat with you! The portion control for me isn't working so I have been doing Dr Oz life plan, and so far I am really doing well. We are doing vegetarian and some vegan 3 to 4 times a week! Horacio and I are doing some of the recipes from the Engine 2 Diet the Texas Firefighter's 28-day-save-your-Life Plan that lowers cholesterol and burns away the pounds by Rip Esselstyn. I really had to relearn how to cook!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck! Norie sending you my love and prayers!
I'm really honored that you have been inspired by me! It's going to take me a lot longer than you to get to goal weight, but I think we can help each other a lot. I love the blog idea. I think it's a great way to know that people are reading, and to hold yourself accountable! Good luck!
ReplyDelete