Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This is a blog to follow my fitness & weight loss journey for 2009.

I started this journey last spring with the help of my friend Gloria. I haven't been very successful on the weight loss aspect but I have definitely gained strength and stamina.

I will be posting my food diary and a fitness journal daily. I think I can get charts for some of this but I will have to figure out how to make this work.

My main goal this year is to run a 5K and lose 40#.

Action Plan:

I am currently taking a yoga/pilates class twice a week & I will be starting a running class on 3/28
Before the running class starts I will do a least 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week (at least).
Keep a food journal.


I am hoping that by posting this all in a blog is will keep me focused and on track to achieve my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment