skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, September 24, 2009
4 stars today. I did really good with my eating.
1 comment:
Gloria's blog
September 26, 2009 at 11:02 PM
I can see a really great positive change in your outlook and how you are blogging. I love it!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Norie's Journey
About Me
Norie
I call this my destination picture. It was taken about 4 1/2 years ago. I am not sure what I weighed then but it looks good.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(50)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(8)
▼
September
(13)
4.5 Stars today.I started a fitness class tonight....
3.5 Stars todayToday was a really good day in gene...
Week 8 Weigh In
4 stars today. I did really good with my eating.
5 STAR DAY!!!!!I went for a 3 mile walk today. I ...
3.5 Stars today. It was really a good day all ar...
Week 7
Weigh In Week 6
Only 2 stars today. I was really sick today. Th...
3 Stars today. I didn't get my exercise in & we a...
Today is 4.5 stars. I am adding another star to ...
Weigh In Week 5
This has just been a really crappy day!!! I thin...
►
August
(10)
►
July
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
I can see a really great positive change in your outlook and how you are blogging. I love it!
ReplyDelete