Weighed 199.6 on Saturday AM. Well...back to where I started.
By looking at my past blogs I can see that what I need to do to get back on track.
We went to Idaho this weekend to see my Grandma & cousins. I didn't do too bad with my eating.
We did go to the fair on Saturday. I actually did good there considering all of the temptations that were there.
I am going to steal from Gloria's idea to rate my days with stars. Each day I will try to achieve 4 stars. 1 each for the following: at least 30 min of exercise, at least 64 oz of water, blogging & eating sensibly (I know this one is vague but I am not ready to start dwelling too much on the food).
The two most important things I can do to be successful is the exercise and controlling my snacking in the PM.
On a funny note...here are somethings that I found easy to avoid at the fair:
fried Oreos, fried Twinkies, fried gator tails & my favorite..are you ready for this
Chocolate Covered Bacon (I think that is one of the grossest things I have ever heard of)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment