Monday, March 2, 2009

I have realized that this may have been a bad time to start my blog since part of my sacrifice for Lent has been to turn the computer off at 8PM. This is really cutting into my time to be sure to blog daily with my exercise & food. Things may be sketchy for the next month but after Easter (4/12) I will be freer be on the computer late so I can do more.

This weekend wasn't a very good one as far as my food intake. We did take a 2 mile casual walk on Sunday.

Today Andrew is sick & I am feeling like I am coming down with something as well.

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs & coffee w/milk & sugar (1tsp)
Lunch: WW tuna casserole & apple slices
Snack: More Apple slices (sharing with Andrew)
Dinner: Ham, baked potato (butter,salt,pepper) & carrots

The next week doesn't have anything going on that should put me off track so I am going to face it with optimism.



No comments:

Post a Comment