I am going to start blogging again. Hopefully this time I will be successful & this will help me with my physical fitness and weight goals.
I did mange to run my first 5K in May. I was really pleased with that accomplishment. Since then I have fallen off the fitness wagon.
My long term goal for the rest of the year is to get back into my fitness routine & run another 5K this year. I also would like to lose at least 30# by the end of the year.
Here are 5 things that I can do to achieve these goals:
Stop late night snacking
Drink at least 60 oz of water per day
Eat more fruits & veggies
Get back to the gym..starting tomorrow AM
Make my workouts a priority in my life
I was planning on starting this blog again tomorrow but I am happy that I started tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment