skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, July 23, 2009
1 comment:
Unknown
July 24, 2009 at 12:35 PM
I am routing for you Norie.
How much have you lost so far?
What race are you training for?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Norie's Journey
About Me
Norie
I call this my destination picture. It was taken about 4 1/2 years ago. I am not sure what I weighed then but it looks good.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(50)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(10)
▼
July
(5)
Today was a really good day. I went to this gym t...
I didn't post anything Sun or Monday because I was...
Weight Check In
No title
I am going to start blogging again. Hopefully thi...
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
I am routing for you Norie.
ReplyDeleteHow much have you lost so far?
What race are you training for?