We got home from Oregon Saturday afternoon. I didn't do very well while we were there. I ate a lot of the wrong things but they were good. We didn't get much exercise but that is my own fault for not making the time.
I have so little time with Mom & Lizzie that I got caught up just being with them. This is not an excuse just an explanation.
I did get to the gym this morning. I did 3- 5 minute sets on the treadmill w/10 mins of walking.
I have been doing good with getting back to eating better & drinking lots of water.
I have been dying to get on the scale but I want to wait until Friday to stay on schedule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Every day brings its challenges. Don't beat yourself up when you take a break. Focus on the positive. You are back on track!
ReplyDelete