Friday AM I weighed in at 196.6 which is a lose of 3.4# YEAH!!!!
This was just from being more careful what & when I eat, drinking more water. I only got one work out in during the week. I think the biggest thing was no Coke all week.
I did go workout on the treadmill Friday AM. It wasn't a great workout because it was way too hot in the gym but I did get a full 30 mins walk/run that got my heart rate up.
In the next week I am hoping to get at least 3 cardio workouts done.
I am feeling very positive about getting this going.
We had a great day today. Our African American group had a swim party. We were at the pool for 4 hours. I spent most of the time visiting while Mike & Andrew played. It is a really neat pool for smaller kids because it isn't very deep. They have a separate area that is deep for lap swimming & diving. Andrew had a blast playing with all the other kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment