skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, August 7, 2009
Week 2 Weigh In
I was at 195.2 (-4.8) this morning. We leave today to spend the week with my family in Oregon. I know this is going to be a challenge but I will do my best.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Norie's Journey
About Me
Norie
I call this my destination picture. It was taken about 4 1/2 years ago. I am not sure what I weighed then but it looks good.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(50)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(13)
▼
August
(10)
Week 4 Weigh In
I haven't had a great week with my diet & exercise...
We had a great weekend in Bear Lake with Kevin & S...
Week 3 Weigh In
Well today wasn't the best day ever for my dieting...
We got home from Oregon Saturday afternoon. I did...
Week 2 Weigh In
Well today was so busy that I didn't have time to ...
I kind of fell off the wagon on Sunday but I figur...
Week 1 Weigh In
►
July
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment